[LON-CAPA-users] Automatic Course Announcements

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 21:54:33 -0700

This is the first semester I've really used CLDR, and on my syllabus page, I
have often seen announcements like those below.  I understand and appreciate
that LC lets students know when materials are available, but what could these
items be that don't list a folder or map?  They tend to really clutter up the
announcement board, and I'd like to avoid them in the future, if possible.

# Tue Dec 7 13:34:57 2004:
Answer Available: Folder/Map: (All Students)
# Sun Dec 5 09:00:01 2004:
Answer Available: Folder/Map: (All Students)
# Mon Dec 6 08:00:01 2004:
Due: Folder/Map: (All Students)
# Sun Dec 5 07:00:00 2004:
Due: Folder/Map: (All Students)