[LON-CAPA-users] Partial Credit for a Problem?

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:24:32 -0800

Todd,
           If you get the answers you need to this question concerning partial
credit, and if you proceed to a working solution, could you share with us all
what you find out from discussions that do not appear on the maillist?

I'm sure lots of us are intersted in this but not at any cost.  I've been
avoiding it.

Regarding the survey reports... I had not actually taken in the fact that the
STATs report was there, as it has been some time since I last ran a survey.
I'm trying it out right now ...
This is timely information for me too.    I had not mentally distinguished the
difference between generating an anonymous report from the more fundamental
issue of maintaining strict anonymity.

I guess if you want to do correlations though, you'll still have to extract
the info from SUBM or PGRD by brute force.

Cheers,
Ray