[LON-CAPA-users] Surveys

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 02 Dec 2004 11:51:19 -0700

I've got a question about how survey responses are stored.  In
particular, I understand that survey responses are anonymous, in that we
do not know the particular answers provided by a given student.

What I'd like to do is a typical anonymous course evaluation survey.
However, I'd also like to be able to do correlations with the survey.
That is, some way of plotting or tallying "X students who answered 'C'
on question 1 answered 'B' on question 2".  Does the survey mode keep
this kind of information in a way that is easily retreivable?

Thanks,

Todd

--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Lecturer, Department of Physics		Office: Meyer Hall 326