[LON-CAPA-users] How to Scan Essay Responses

John Merrill lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:34:16 -0400

> Hi John,
>
>> I want to quickly scan thru all of the responses to an essay question.
>> I have ca. 500 students, and the only way I can see from SUBM is to
>> check the box on every student.
>
> Well you could select one, student show them, and then select the
> "Show next 10 students" option.

Thanks Guy.
I can live with "show next 10", I had not seen that function.

> I'd be happy to add a 25 or 50 to this.

I'll see how the 10 works and then let you know.

>> Ouch! Have I missed a button for "show all"?
>
> We fear the effect that this would have on yourborwser and the system,
> if it tried to generate this webpage.

Point taken. Is there a way that I could generate a txt file for
download and offline?