[LON-CAPA-users] Recycled Course Syllabus

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:45:16 -0600

Hi,

I "recycled" a course into a new one for a faculty member that used the
"Syllabus" template tool.  Can't remember which 1.1.99.x version I was
using when I did that.  We're at 1.1.99.5 now.

The problem is the header of the syllabus still reads the old course
name, and doesn't seem to pick up the Course Description parameter.  Can
I get in there and change it by hand?  I've tried parsing the url,
attempting to match it to a file, but haven't had much luck.

Any other suggestions?

Todd

--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Lecturer, Department of Physics		Office: Meyer Hall 326