[LON-CAPA-users] Click-On-Image "click coordinate pair" option

szczesuil lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:09:48 -0700

Sorry this was a false alarm.  A second window was not opened.  The
problem was the image name that I used had a space in it, i.e., "blah
blah.jpg". This was translated into "blah+blah.jpg", and consequently
could not be found in the directory.  Thanks for your quick response.
Rgds, Diana

Baskin School of Engineering
University of California
1156 High Street