[LON-CAPA-users] Chemistry Problem Types?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 22:39:40 -0600 (MDT)

Jim and others,

Thanks for the pointers to a variety of problems.  For some reason I
don't seem yet to have found any reactionresponse, organicresponse, or
organicstructure problems.  I'd like to show those off  as in my mind,
they are really nice examples
of diffenent ways lc can do things that other systems may not be able to
do.  I'm likely just search-impaired, but
if any of you could point me to just one or two of those problems, that'd
be great.

Todd