[LON-CAPA-users] Numerical Input with no correct answer

Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:06:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi Tood,

> Thanks for the reply.  Is there a parameter one can set in the <numerical
> response> so that the default is to NOT display correct/incorrect and the
> "answer"?  Or can that only be done in the course "PARMS" section (or the
> RAT) after including the resource?

Nope, but you can do (roughly let me know if I need to make this
actually operational):

<problem>
  <part id="1">
    <notsolved>
      <startouttext />Enter your value for X<endouttext />
      <numericalresponse....
    </notsolved>
    <solved>
      <startouttext />Using the entered value for X $x<endouttext />
    </solved>
  </part>
  <part id="2">