[LON-CAPA-users] Numerical Input with no correct answer

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:51:45 -0600 (MDT)

Guy,

Thanks for the reply.  Is there a parameter one can set in the <numerical
response> so that the default is to NOT display correct/incorrect and the
"answer"?  Or can that only be done in the course "PARMS" section (or the
RAT) after including the resource?

Todd