[LON-CAPA-users] IE5.5 JS errors

Travis Souza lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 05 May 2002 12:10:20 -0700

I have been experiencing quite a few java script errors and browser crashes with IE5.5sp2 (win98 and 2k).  Specifically going to the construction space and editing problems.

When the 'Edit' button is clicked when viewing a problem an error pops up saying 'menu' not defined referencing this line of code.. menu.currentURL=null; The edit XML button works fine.

After choosing the author role and clicking on 'CSTR' IE belches and crashes sporadically.

I haven't encountered these issues with Netscape4.7x.

Travis Souza, Coordinator
Instructional Center for Innovation
Truckee Meadows Community College
775-674-7505