[LON-CAPA-users] REU

E+ lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:48:13 +0800

Hi, Gerd,

It's been a while since I was there in MSU.
How is everything going lately?

After seeing this mail, I wonder if we can take some students from my
university?
There are two students who are very intertested in learning and
participating
the lon-capa project. I am thinking of bringing them over to MSU for
two monthes this coming summer.

Best Regards,

Isaac