[LON-CAPA-users] [Fwd: [Bio] Lon capa browser suggestion]

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:36:35 -0500

Hi,

We contacted the student to find out exactly what he is proposing. If there is
merit in his proposal, we will keep you posted.

In the meantime, all known browser incompatibilities including the login
problem on IE 6 (Mac) have been solved except for a very new apparent problem
with applets in Netscape 6.2 (Mac). This code however is not yet on the
production servers, since these and several other enhancements have not yet
been sufficiently tested.

- Gerd.