[LON-CAPA-users] CAPA translator

H. K. Ng lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 10:00:08 -0500

A few questions regarding translating CAPA problems.

1. What is the status of the CAPA translator?
2. Is anyone translating any of the problem libraries like giancoli,
tipler? I have just hired an undergrad student to do some problem
translation and I do not want to duplicate translating the same lib.
3. My understanding is there is "no legal" issues regarding translating say
giancoli CAPA problems to LON-CAPA so long as we use the giancoli text? How
does that work with sharing of resources for some schools which do not use
giancoli?

Regards,
Hon-Kie