[Lon-capa-users] numericalhint

Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:16:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi Ray,

> Sorry, I tried it your way and it works the same as before.
> That is, the conditional hint text only appears if the response
> submitted was exactly $TKwrongans to 15 sig figs.   (It did not matter
> whether I specified the default tolerance on the numerical hint as a
> variable or as 10%.)

Grr, I have fixed the 3 bugs that plaqued this. I think it works,
maybe even works well. If you instal the latest version of response.pm
it should take care of this

I have also taken a look at the variable tolerances. They look like
they work to me.
--
albertel@msu.edu        BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-9-8-  O-