[Lon-capa-users] internal mail

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:26:54 -0500

Mark,

Mark Lucas wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:
>
>         I have used the delete buttons and the one-stop delete. The
> problem is that I have a phenomenal number of messages. So from what
> you're saying, things are fine if I delete that file. Do you know if each
> individual hash is a self-consistent message, or are there global values
> in the hash?

Actually, there is a second db-file, something like email_status.db. That would also
need to go.

> That sounds like a good thing. Would there still be references as to who
> had the problem, so that you could track which students have a legitimate
> gripe?

Currently, in that mechanism, not. It would be a good idea to append these usernames
to the one error message. Something like

Error: devision by zero in line 14

Fri, Dec. 10th, 2005 04:45pm fred@msu
Fri, Dec. 10th, 2005 05:10pm smith@ohiou
Sat, Dec. 11th, 2005 03:03am jones@sfu