[Lon-capa-users] oucapa10

Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:21:54 -0500 (EST)

Hi Mark,

> I have a new access server running at OU. It will need to be placed in the
> production hosts.tab. It has the following id:
>
> oucapa10:ohiou:access:capa10.phy.ohiou.edu:132.235.24.84
>
> What is the current protocol for propagating this?

Currently it is submitting it to the users list, and we update the
hosts.tab file.

We hope all connected people update the hosts.tab file, at least when
new STABLE releases come out.

Scott has done some work on pushing changes more easily through the
install process, but we do need some other way that is more internal
to the network and easier for people to do.
--
albertel@msu.edu        BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-9-8-  O-