[Lon-capa-users] RE: LON-CAPA-users digest, Vol 1 #1 - 14 msgs

Ron Fox lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:32:33 -0500

  I have a few prototypes to look at for a revised look and feel for the
construction space directory page.  There are three (nonfunctional)
prototypes:

1. Separate the resource types into separate tables.
2. Separate the resource types using tabs to select which ones are visible
(my
   apologies for the 'draft quality' graphics on the tabs.
3. Keep resource types in a single table but use MS-windows style column
headings
   to allow the user to re-sort the tables in various ways.

There are naturally various hybrids as well... separate with sorting column
headings etc.
  I'm interested in comments on which of these are preferrable from real
users of the system.  Please either respond to the list or to me directly
at:
ronfox@attbi.com

Thanks
Ron