[LON-CAPA-users] CVS upgrade info? Where?

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:13:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Lars,

> 1) What is the loncapa.tar.gz for

loncapa will be distributed this way in the future, we will be moving
away from most users installing from CVS, and only development users,
and people who want the very latest to be using CVS.

> 2) Where is the ./UPDATE command, and from where should it be run?

It is included in the loncapa.tar.gz file, it is in the top directory
created by untarring the loncapa.tar.gz file

http://install.lon-capa.org/
http://help.lon-capa.org/

--
albertel@msu.edu        BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS