[LON-CAPA-dev] Suggestion of new author tool: upload of .ZIP files and unzip it in the current work directory in the Construction Space area

Joshua Tacey lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 04 Oct 2003 12:00:53 -0400

Hey everyone,

I will be handling the implimentation of the unzip file support into
lon-capa.  I will be starting it probably late this week (friday), what
I plan to do is to impliment it as a cgi script that will integrate
seamlessly into lon-capa, as thats what we have todo for technical
reasons.  However, it should have all of the features that are needed,
unzipping into the working directory and unzipping into a new directory.

thanks

josh
taceyjo1@msu.edu