[LON-CAPA-dev] 1.1 plans

Helen Keefe lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:56:01 -0400

--------------44CA3A59611E26D59CACF0BD

Hi Guy,

What are the timeframes for 1.1 and 1.2?

Helen

Guy Albertelli II wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We had the 1.1 chat and this is what we came up with as out internal
> priority list:
>
> 1. Exams (Scantron, Name free, Student pictures) (Guy)
>
> 2. STAT (optionresponse analysis) (Matthew)
>
> 3. FDBK improvements (Threaded discussion, move button to on the page)
> (?Gerd or Jeremy?)
>
> 4. Searchcat.pl needs fixing (Gerd/Matthew)
>
> 5. Automated Classlist management (links to university data) (Stuart)
>
> 6. What's New? button (???)
>
> 7. Localization (Gerd et al)
>
> 8. lonManage (automated push of domain.tab/hosts.tab) (Ron)
>
> 9. symb hiding (need for 1.2 expected changes) (Gerd)
>
> 10. Upload scores improvements (static fields, points not pcr, better
> summary of what was done, detection of multiple records) (Guy)
>
> 11. install on RH 9/10 (Matthew)
>
> Already done but that need alot more testing
> - simple problems
> - clone course
>
> Small things that would be nice
> - pickcourse in CUSR
> - domain defaults to no remote mode
> - upload .zip file
> - better spare.tab (maybe add config of this to UPDATE)
>
> Large things that if one has time would be nice but probably won't be
> done until 1.2ish
> - dynamic metadata in MySQL
> - activity.log searching
>
> Delayed to 1.2
> - conditionals
> - timed intervals
> - QTI
> - student groups
> - student classification
> - <graceplot>
>
> --
> guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-5-6-
--------------44CA3A59611E26D59CACF0BD

begin:vcard
n:Keefe;Helen
tel;fax:517-432-5653
tel;work:517-432-9867
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.lon-capa.org
org:Michigan State University;Laboratory for Instructional Technology in Education
adr:;;112 North Kedzie Labs;East Lansing;MI;48824;U.S.A.
version:2.1
email;internet:helen@lon-capa.org
title:ITR Project Coordinator
x-mozilla-cpt:;1