[LON-CAPA-dev] 1.1 plan

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 14:19:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Thursday, September 4, 2003, at 09:00  PM, Guy Albertelli II wrote:
> So with 1.0.1 on its way out the door, I want to start thinking about
> 1.1

Thins I want to do

Big things:
- conditionals
- scantron working
- better units support
- Discussion timeframes, (need parameters on things other than problems)
- numerical problems allowing a greater variety of answers modes (and
  better about poorly formatted responses) (I think there are 6 bug
  reports about this)
- timed intervals (open for one hour tommorrow)

Small things:
- the chem responses to be advertised
- better <imageresponse> (at least click and submit to be seperate
  actions)
- revist <stringresponse> to get to work better for simple cases, and
  to allow multiple correct string (regexps?)
- multiple correct answer support in numerical, organic, and reaction
- CSTR able to select problem status mode to preview problem
- lonindexer,
    - ability to hide some users
    - ability to set 'bookmarks'

Wishful thinking: