[LON-CAPA-dev] [Fwd: Alertbox: Usability For $200]

Helen Keefe lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 11:57:22 -0400

--------------6EFB72D2A7B7EB4382D585D1

Hi all,

I'm sharing this information because of the basic information.
I know we are not a butcher shop or just a 7 page site,
but please look past that at the info and recommendations.

Helen
--------------6EFB72D2A7B7EB4382D585D1