[LON-CAPA-dev] Read-only Co-author?

Mark Lucas lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 28 May 2003 12:37:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

	I just had the weekly trip from one of my instructors as we sat
down to examine the code on several problems (what do they really want
here, the students are complaining this one doesn't work, etc...)

	We've been trying to keep access as co-author to our libraries
limited, but I would give this fellow read-only access without blinking
(actually, would probably give full access as well without worrying TOO
much).

	Has any thought been given to a read-only access privilege for
construction space?

Later,
Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701