[LON-CAPA-dev] loginhelp

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 26 May 2003 09:54:03 -0400

Hi Mark and Pras,

I just tested this with some browsers, and it seems to work really
well. Only weird result: on Opera, the very first "Continue ..." button
does not show up.

Can we get the source code of the module?

*** I would very much appreciate if others could also take a look. A
module like this will help greatly at the beginning of a new semester
***

For the very last step, please note that LON-CAPA itself now tries to
see if the Remote comes up. If not (timed out), it launches into
"Inline Remote" mode, which mostly works, except if a resource is a
frameset. Still working on that one.

THANKS!!!

- Gerd.