[LON-CAPA-dev] Probably should delete /res/msu

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:08:28 -0400

s10 is not a local machine :-)

BTW, even before the 12th, I every now and then on the production
cluster saw a "not_found" as reply to the "Notifying ..." step during
publication. Unfortunately, that was always either during demos and
when something really needed to get done, so I had no time to
investigate. Any idea what that might be? Is it just me?