[LON-CAPA-dev] Printing configurations

H. K. Ng lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:10:04 -0500

Hi,

Is there some configurations that I need to set up to print (on the
development machine)? At the moment, when in construction space, I click on
the Print button, I get the following:

1. If I am viewing a directory, I get
	Page Format
	choices are Landscape and Portrait
	Paper Type ...

	When I click on Next, I get the same page???

2. If I am viewing a problem, I get
	Selecting Resources to Print
	Problem name and
	Problems from /

	If problem name is checked, I get what (1) gives me.
	If problems from / is checked, there are two buttons that says Select All,
Unselect All
	and underneath it say "There are no files available to select ..."

	It seems to be reading from the home directory rather than the current
directory.

Are there some files that I need to install? I don't see any error messages
on the error_log file.

Thanks,
hk