[LON-CAPA-dev] lonnavmaps is broken?? and parts again

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:58:31 -0500 (EST)

Hi Hon-Kie,

The currently committed grades.pm and lonnavmaps.pm seem to be working
fine.

Could you do a commit of you current grades.pm ?

> I just did a cvs update and lonnavmaps seems to be broken. Some of the
> messages in error.log:
>
> Thu Mar 13 16:23:02 2003] [error] Can't call method "firstResource" on an
> undefined value at /home/httpd/lib/perl/Apache/grades.pm line 2451.

This sounds like the  my $navmap = Apache::lonnavmaps::navmap->new(blahblah);

is returning an undefined value, Can you check what you are passing to
it is correct?

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-7-4-