[LON-CAPA-dev] Just updated, can't login

Jeremy Bowers lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 19:03:24 -0500

I just updated my install as of a few minutes ago and now I can't log
in. The remote control window opens up, but it shows the login screen
squished inside of it. Also, the main window shows the bodytag header, a
"failed login message", another instance of the bodytag header, and a
"successful login" message. (Missing return?)

Looking back over the cvs messages I don't have an obvious culprit.
Login was working before the update and nothing has changed since then
on my end.

Anybody else seeing this? Got a fix?