[LON-CAPA-dev] Extracting problems from page or sequence

Matthew Brian Hall lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:56:48 -0500 (EST)

I can confirm this problem.  I did not have it yesterday but I had not
updated my machine in a few days due to my code being borken.  I am
definately seeing it today.