[LON-CAPA-dev] Version 1.0 todo assignments

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:11:52 -0500 (EST)

So Far I think this is what we got:

Things marked (??) haven't been grabbed. Get in while the getting is
good.

1) LOL must be finished off (Guy/Gerd)

2) exams / quizzes / anonymous (finish  off CAPA func)
      a) finishing printing (Alex)
      b) bubbled input (Guy)
      c) online input  (Alex)
      d) grade per student (Guy)

3) lonc/d
      a) dumpcurrent (Matthew)
      b) metaserve - hosts.tab/domains.tab (Ron Fox)
      c) dynamic / multiple connections (Ron Fox)

4) interface committee cleaning
      a) remote control (implementation done by Gerd)
      b) cc/stu/au interface org (?? depends on what they suggest)

5) centralised caching mechanism (??)
      a) stats
      b) sprs
      c) lonnet internal

6) SPRS needs way to easily add up a sequence (Matthew)

7) Documentations (Docs)
      a) more updating of help.loncapa.org (Felicia et al)
      b) manuals - DC, CC, AU, ST (??)
      c) online  (Jeremy)

8) attempt symb with sequence hierarchies (Gerd/Guy)
      a) if it works start on conditions (Gerd)

9) Publication (??)
      a) peer review mechanism
      b) domain based restrictions.

--