[LON-CAPA-dev] List of things to get done for next release.

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:06:50 -0500 (EST)

The result of today's meeting ended up with this rough barebones
of whats needs get done. Obviously this is a minimum not a maximum.

Feel free to claim things. :-)

Otherwise i was going to assign people to things next week. Most
likely after creating/finding the bug id. All bugs these will be set
to blocker status.

let me know if something is terse to the point of unidentifiable.

1) LOL must be finished off

2) exams / quizzes / anonymous (finish  off CAPA func)
      a) finishing printing
      b) bubbled input
      c) online input
      d) grade per student

3) lonc/d
      a) dumpcurrent
      b) metaserve - hosts.tab/domains.tab
      c) dynamic / multiple connections

4) interface committee cleaning
      a) remote control
      b) cc/stu/au interface org

5) centralised caching mechanism
      a) stats
      b) sprs
      c) lonnet internal

6) SPRS needs way to easily add up a sequence

7) Documentations (Docs)
      a) more updating of help.loncapa.org
      b) manuals - DC, CC, AU, ST
      c) online

8) attempt symb with sequence hierarchies
      a) if it works start on conditions

9) Publication
      a) peer review mechanism
      b) domain based restrictions.