[LON-CAPA-dev] Meeting Plan

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 14:57:35 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

I don't plan on having a meeting this week. But do plan on having one
next Thursday Jan 2nd at noon

the agenda for this meeting is at least
1) Picking a meeting time for next semester
2) Figuring out what our priorities are for next release

I would like it if everyone came with, or even better emailed me
before hand.

1) their schedule
2) A list of BUG ids, or general areas that need to be addressed in
the next release

I would enjoy it if the other people on this list sent in their
suggestions as to what they like to see get done for the next release.

--
guy@albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-7-7-  O-