[LON-CAPA-dev] CSV Spreadsheet 0.5.1

Matthew Brian Hall lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:21:14 -0500 (EST)

Mark,

To the best of my knowledge it should work in 0.5.1.  I tested the 0.5.1 code
just now and it appears to work.  I do not recall any version of
lonspreadsheet.pm with broken csv download being shipped.  There was a period
of time in which the latest version was broken...

Can you let me know which version of lonspreadsheet.pm you're running?

Matthew