[LON-CAPA-dev] Code Freeze Reminder

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:00:47 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

Just a reminder that we are in a code freeze stage.

There is only 1 new feature we are wating on, the rest of the
commits should be bug fixes, it will be as hard for me to resist as it
will be for you, but I don't want to have to put out a 0.6.1

Please, please, please try the new code out and do things you wouldn't
normally do.

A list of ideas:
create classes, modify parameters, add a style file to your class, try
to make broken problems, see how weel the random number generator
works, login cross domain, try creating courses in different domain,
users in different domains, logging into courses in different domains,
try printing anything and everything, play with the spread sheet, play
with stats.

Later next week I will invite the MSU community at large to login and
have them try things out.
--
guy@albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-7-7-  O-