[LON-CAPA-dev] too many binaries in cvs repository

Scott Harrison lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:18:18 -0500

Hi,

It seems (to my dialup connection and my legacy laptop's small hard drive)
that there are too many binaries in the loncapa cvs repository--certainly
when compared to many other software projects.

I do not have a great solution in mind, especially considering
that many of these graphics and other binaries are currently
critical to the loncapa interface (e.g. loncom/html/adm/lonInterFace).

Any ideas?  (Is there a CVS flag which filters out binary files?)

Regards,
Scott

--
Scott Harrison, sharrison@users.sourceforge.net