[LON-CAPA-dev] New York

B. Minaei lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:27:00 -0500

Hi Helen,

As I told you, I want to meet one of my old friends in New York after FIE
conference. Please check the availablity of changing my rerturn ticket on
Sat Nov 9 from Boston to New York, and then return to Lansing on Sunday. I
will pay what extra should be paid. About the New York airport I checked
with my friend, he said Laguardia is the best, JFK or Newark are also OK. I
apologize for any inconvinient. He asked me for this meeting late. I will
stop by your office tomorrow after my class, before 12. Again, please accept
my apology.

Kind Regards
Behrouz Minaei