[LON-CAPA-dev] Do not call your domain "uploaded"

Scott Harrison lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:24:53 -0400

Hi Gerd,

Fixed.  See bug #649.  'priv', 'adm', 'userfiles', 'uploaded',
and 'raw' are now error-checked against being set or used as
the LON-CAPA servers domain name.  Ich hab' sanitycheck.piml und
updatequery.piml fuer das Computer Program ge-altered.

Regards,
Scott