[LON-CAPA-dev] Version 0.5 tagged

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:29:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Scott,

> #1)
> The new semi-colons and removed extraneous file should be included
> in the STABLE-ified loncapafiles.lpml--as Jeremy mentioned.

Thanks I'll make a branch version of this.

> #2)
> Also, I have noticed many new modules added to loncapafiles.lpml...
> in the last week or two.
>
> Are these really all ready to be STABLE?

Chat is fairly simple and I don't care if doesn't work, so I am going
to include it.

Gerd assures me that calendar works. Feel free to poke at it to to
make sure it works.

I am going to disable the Course Docs button we have had another
rethink on how it should work to better support some future ideas that
we want so I am going to inhibit it, and there were a couple of
modules associated with it, I will let them install but it will be
effectively dead code for now.

> #3)
> To test your proposed STABLE distribution, you might try typing:
>
> "make build" and then "make tardist".

Yep I'll be doing that tommorrow ish on s4.

> #4)
> (Also, a final reminder to not include tth_func.c in the tarball
>  once it really truly is being built for version 0.5.)

Thanks!
--
guy@albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-8-4-  O-