[LON-CAPA-dev] Version 0.5 tagged

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 00:02:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

New tag version_0_5 is now in cvs.

I think it is close to release ( I have installed it on data )

Things that need fixing still:
- statitiscs has a couple of issues, (unable to tie, redownload doesn't
                                      increment couter, . . .)
- Can't make a problem from a template
- search for resource can lose select buttons
- select buttons in search not working on netscape 6 on MacOSX

Things I am currently ignoring:
- build updates over past 2 days (both build directory files,
                                  and loncapafiles.lpml)
- lonsql both explicitly bad version and the newer maybe not bad version
- chat updates

If there is something you
1) don't like  about the release
2) don't want in the release