[LON-CAPA-dev] Data, Zaphod, S14 downtime Saturday morning.

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 13:07:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Behrouz,

> I am wondering about PHY183 and other courses which are not available for
> me, since Friday morning. I need to do some classification stuff ASAP.
> Matthew told that the lond is not working on s10.

Matthew told you lond was not working on data not s10.

> Is this problem still on s10? When will this problem be resolved?

It was resolved 30 minutes after matthew told me.

I would suggest you check you daemons on deepthought.

I would point you at deepthought.lite.msu.edu/cgi-bin/loncron.pl

--
guy@albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-8-4-  O-