[LON-CAPA-dev] Data, Zaphod, S14 downtime Saturday morning.

Matthew Brian Hall lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 15:51:53 -0400 (EDT)

Jim and I will be performing the brain-expansion operation starting
at 8am Saturday.  We anticipate the machines will be off until noon.

On a side note, the retrospect software expired quietly and we have not
had any backups done since the end of July.  I will tar up Zaphod's home
directory tonight and copy it to my machine for safe keeping.  I will
assume data and s14 are less critical since their content comes from
other places.  Jim & I will take care of the retrospect situation shortly.
(probably Monday.)

Matthew

Matthew Hall           LON-CAPA developer         hallmat3@msu.edu
123 North Kedzie Hall                    Michigan State University