[LON-CAPA-dev] lonnet.pm now generates Part 0 for all parameters

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:05:26 -0400

There were certainly some handlers that tried to work around the problem
you just fixed, and invented their own part 0. Probably we should look if
there is some ugly code which we can now remove from the handlers.