[LON-CAPA-dev] help.lon-capa.org attributions

Scott Harrison lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 18:14:13 -0400

Dear All:

Attributions for the 200 existing FAQ-o-matic items
are hidden by default now.

Judging from the help.lon-capa.org manual, apparently
I have been the only one hiding my many entries.

Regards,
Scott