[LON-CAPA-dev] RPMs

Matthew Brian Hall lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:10:15 -0400 (EDT)

Mark,

I do not have such a list.  If you are interested in what items had to be
installed to get it to work on a base RedHat7.3 server installation, you can
check out the install.pl script in loncapa/doc/install/redhat7.3  As far as
what required items were already installed, I do not have that information.

Let me know if you need help...

Matthew

Hi- >