[LON-CAPA-dev] RPMs

Scott Harrison lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:43:53 -0400

Dear Mark:

Quick answer: "yes and no".

The best list is what Matthew developed inside
"doc/install/redhat7.3/install.pl".

This "install.pl" file should also be present inside the tarball:
http://install.loncapa.org/versions/rh73install/loncapa-rh73install.tar

Also, there are some new plans for reviving something like "make rpmstatuspost"
in the future--and it will focus on the "MUST be installed" category.

Regards,
Scott