[LON-CAPA-dev] oucapa2,oucapa10,oucapa1 incommunicado

Mark Lucas lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:58:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi-

	I have followed the upgrade procedure for Redhat 7.3 and Lon-capa
release 4.0.

	I am having the same problems with oucapa2 and oucapa10 that
seemed to happen with capa1. I DO have a connection between 2(library) and
10(access). I do not have access to the rest of the world, nor do the logs
seem to recognize the connection between capa2 and capa10.

	Anybody have some time this morning/afternoon to help me out?

	Any pointers as to log files to check? LONC/LOND error messages to
check?

						Later,
						   Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701