[LON-CAPA-dev] timestamp

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:44:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Behoruz,

> In Multi-Part Problems, if I want to find the timestamp for every
> part separately, how does it possible:
> The following instruction does nor work.
> my $Time = $result{"$version:$symb:resource.$part.timestamp"};
> But
> my $Time = $result{"$version:$symb:timestamp"};

Timestamps are set based on when a store was done (1 timestamp per
version). You will need to search for the the version of the last
change to the key you are interested in and then check what the
timestamp was on that version of the data.

--
guy@albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-8-4-  O-