[LON-CAPA-dev] new LON-CAPA-admin email list

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 17:28:03 -0400

Hello,

I created a new list called LON-CAPA-admin.  This list will be for
discussing LON-CAPA installation, upgrades, and security.

LON-CAPA-users was originally created for users to discuss LON-CAPA with
each other.  Many users will never do a LON-CAPA install or upgrade but
will use the system extensively in their course.  In other words, the
list was meant for "course coordinators" and "authors".

Anyone doing domain coordination and LON-CAPA system administration can
now use LON-CAPA-admin.  I signed some people up for the list already.
If you did not receive a welcome message to the LON-CAPA-admin list and
want to join, go to:

If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly at
felicia@lon-capa.org.

Felicia
--
Felicia Berryman