[LON-CAPA-dev] Tentative Perliminary GUTS schedule

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 30 May 2002 14:37:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

Hopefully someone will file in times/breaks/lunches etc.

Day 1 (June10th)

Gerd            - Intro/Demo -- lonc/d replication and load balancing
Gerd or Matthew - Apache Handlers (loncapa_apache.conf) - auth- access
                   handlers - session environment overview
Guy             - Roles + lonnet/loncommon useful functions
Guy             - How to install - proper test/debug cycle for
                  handlers - coding/documentation guidelines
Guy             - Worktime (make a new handler, debugging/testing)

Day 2 (June11th)

Gerd            - Roles - data storage - parameters
Matthew         - spreadsheet
Gerd            - publication - content maps - course maps
Guy             - xml handler (simple tags, globals, multiple targets,
                               style files)
Guy             - Worktime (store (temp/remote) data - hash <-> dbfile
                            mapping - make a new tag)

Day 3 (June12th)

Guy             - problem engine / specialty targets (grade/edit/print)
Matthew         - statistics/chart
Gerd            - lonsql
Guy             - CVS / bugzilla intro
Guy             - worktime (undirected)