[LON-CAPA-dev] New STABLE message

Matthew Brian Hall lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 8 May 2002 17:11:34 -0400 (EDT)

Guy,

The text on londropadd.pm, about requiring version 1.33, doesn't belong.  The
current STABLE has it as 1.40, which is appropriate.
Remove references to RedHat 7.3 until we can check it out.
   I burned CDs today and installed it on vbrick (now known as s18).
   I have not installed lon-capa yet.
A cut-and-pastable script would be a nice attachment to this email.

A few minor spleling mistakes in there...

More for the summary of updates (need rewording :) ):

When viewing a resource in a course, hitting <CSTR> will take you to edit it
(if you have permissions).
<CSTR> button should now only appear if you have access on the server.
Users can change their own password.
Setting course parameters should be easier, especially choosing course
sequences.

Would it be in-context to mention help.loncapa.org & bugs.loncapa.org ?

Matthew

> > Hi
All, > > Scott is in the midst of getting the tarball updated, here is the